I have been working as a fitness professional for over 12 years and know the best ways to help clients take care of themselves with compassion. She has a unique approach to fitness, which is why I call myself a “movement coach”.
What makes me different than other personal trainers?
- She uses body awareness and mindfulness techniques to get you moving well and keep you injury free
- She uses corrective exercise techniques to help you heal aches and pains
- She doesn’t push weight loss and encourages movement to feel good and enhance your overall wellness
- She uses research-based training techniques to get you to your goals quickly
- She teaches you proper breathing mechanics to help you truly activate your core
- We will have personal discussions about how to get you from dreading a workout to enjoying movement
To read more about her approach, head over to her blog post on intuitive movement.
- $100/ 60 minute first session analysis
- $80/ 45 minute session
- $65/30 minute session
Use your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) on Personal Training!
If you have a medical condition where personal training or fitness classes are recommended by your doctor, you might be able to use your Flexible Spending Account on these services. Medical conditions include diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, hypertension, depression, and more. Ask your doctor to fill out a “Letter of Medical Necessity” for an exercise referral. I’m happy to help you with this!