Interested in learning more about body respect, Health at Every Size®, and intuitive eating?
Here’s a list of great places to start.
Websites and Blog Posts
- Health at Every Size website
- Intuitive Eating website
- What is Intuitive Eating? by Evelyn Tribole
- Why You Should Stop Dieting and Start Living Your Life
- Food Psych with Christy Harrison
- Body Kindness with Rebecca Scritchfield
- Don’t Salt My Game with Laura Thomas
- Decolonizing Fitness with Ilya Parker
- We’re Not Weighting with Tonya and Tracy (Raleigh based!)
- Unpacking Weight Science with Fiona Willer
- Health at Every Size by Linda Bacon
- Body Kindness by Rebecca Scritchfield
- Body Trust by be nourished
- Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole and
- The Diet Survivor’s Handbook by Judith Matz
- Body Respect by Linda Bacon
- The Body is Not an Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Be Nourished
Brands with sizes for larger bodies
Resources are a great start for your learning. From there, I highly recommend finding a HAES-aligned counselor and/or dietitian for individual work. Contact me to inquire more about my counseling sessions or for a referral to a dietitian.
Looking to find movement on a budget?
One great resource that I highly recommend is ClassPass. ClassPass is how I was able to explore and afford a wide variety of fitness and yoga studios. You can filter by your location to check out a studio near you. Some of my favorites are the gentle and restorative yoga classes to allow your nervous system to calm down.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. Click on my disclaimer page below to read more. Thanks for supporting this content!